The Aviva on line quotation system is so straight forward and fast. It made getting a quote quick and easy. The quote was also easy to understand.
Kieron, Waterford 8th May 2017
You said you wanted more affordable home insurance and we listened.
We know value matters to our customers so we offer a full range of benefits and discounts to save you money on your home insurance quote. These include:
- Save when you buy home & car insurance. At Aviva, if you take out home insurance with us and then add car insurance, we'll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance.
- Help in a Home Emergency assist as standard
- A 15% discount for buying a home insurance policy online
- 10% increase in Contents insurance at Christmas also includes weddings of immediate family members
- 14.5% off with approved alarm and 19.5% off if the approved alarm is monitored 24 hours a day
- Up to 40% no-claim discount on a rising scale per claims-free year
- Up to €2,000 accidental damage cover on home computers, audio and video equipment
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Home insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
*Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car & Home insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group Limited.
9 Things to do With the Kids Over the Summer
27 June, 2017:
Are you already wondering how you’ll occupy your kids over the long (hopefully hot) summer? Here are some boredom busters that will entertain, excite and maybe even educate… Read More