Simple and easy to follow had it done in no time. I bought home insurance online and I'll certainly be looking at car insurance in the future.
Kay, Dublin. 27th June 2018
You said you wanted more affordable home insurance and we listened.
We know value matters to our customers so we offer a full range of benefits and discounts to save you money on your home insurance quote. These include:
- Save when you buy home & car insurance. At Aviva, if you take out home insurance with us and then add car insurance, we'll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance.
- Help in a Home Emergency assist as standard
- A 15% discount for buying a home insurance policy online
- 10% increase in Contents insurance at Christmas also includes weddings of immediate family members
- 14.5% off with approved alarm and 19.5% off if the approved alarm is monitored 24 hours a day
- Up to 40% no-claim discount on a rising scale per claims-free year
- Access to Best Doctors ®Second Medical Opinion Service at any time during the policy – at no extra cost
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
*Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car & Home insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group Plc.
Parents’ internet safety guide
22 May, 2018:
It’s important to help your children understand how to use the internet with respect, and also with an awareness of safety issues. We spoke to the team behind Easy Parenting magazine and eumom.ie about why it’s important to promote internet safety with our children, and how to approach it... Read More
Exam Survival Tips
22 May, 2018:
With Leaving and Junior Cert exam season almost upon us, it’s important we try our best to keep our teenagers calm and their mental health protected. We’ve all been there and know how easy it was to let the stress get the better of us! Nothing is more important than the health and happiness of our children, so we’ve put together some stress management tips that can help during exam time... Read More
Revamping your living room
22 May, 2018:
Summer is just around the corner, and with it comes the perfect time to declutter and spruce up your home to embrace those long and beautifully bright days! Take a look at some of these tricks and ideas to renovate our living rooms without breaking the bank... Read More