Website very user friendly. Unexpected call back was reassuring and confirmed anything I needed. Staff member was excellent.
Patricia, Waterford. 3rd September 2017
You said you wanted more affordable home insurance and we listened.
We know value matters to our customers so we offer a full range of benefits and discounts to save you money on your home insurance quote. These include:
- Save when you buy home & car insurance. At Aviva, if you take out home insurance with us and then add car insurance, we'll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance.
- Help in a Home Emergency assist as standard
- A 15% discount for buying a home insurance policy online
- 10% increase in Contents insurance at Christmas also includes weddings of immediate family members
- 14.5% off with approved alarm and 19.5% off if the approved alarm is monitored 24 hours a day
- Up to 40% no-claim discount on a rising scale per claims-free year
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Home insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
*Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car & Home insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group Limited.
How to cope after a bad storm
17 October, 2017:
Don’t panic. If you’ve been affected by a storm, then you’re probably feeling tired as well as worried about physical damage to your property. Read More