Aiming for a better return in an uncertain world.
|Very Low Risk||Low Risk||Low to Medium Risk||Medium Risk||Medium to High Risk||High Risk||Very High Risk|
- Growing your investment: In an uncertain world, the fund aims to provide a positive return under all market conditions. It targets annual returns averaging 5 per cent above the ECB base rate (before charges) over a rolling three-year period.
- Returns in a range of market conditions: The Fund Managers combine a diverse mix of strategies that are expected to work well together whether markets are rising or falling. The Fund aims to achieve the return objective with a target of less than half the volatility levels you would typically expect of global equities over the same rolling three-year period.
- Smoother returns: Investing in multiple strategies rather than a single asset class, such as equities, can help to reduce how much the value of a fund goes up or down, potentially delivering smoother returns over time.
- Wide diversification: The fund can invest anywhere in the world, providing a diversified mix of strategies without constraints.
- Harnessing company-wide expertise: AIMS Target Return Fund is based on one simple belief, the belief that great investment ideas drive strong fund performance. The fund harnesses the idea generation and investment expertise of the whole of Aviva Investors. Here, investment ideas are considered from experienced fund managers, strategists and economists across all asset classes and a range of different geographies. The investment team have the ability to invest in ideas from any place in the world without being restricted to investing in particular types of investments.
It’s important that the funds return and risk targets are not guaranteed and the fund may not achieve its objective.
|Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.|
|Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.|
|Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.|
|Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.|