To support our customers working in the Health Service Executive (HSE) and healthcare sector during this unprecedented crisis, we are communicating a package of measures, some existing and some additional new supports, aimed at helping to keep HSE workers on the road and safe. These supports will be available for the duration of the Covid-19 crisis.
- Free courtesy car: provided to any HSE & Healthcare workers with an Aviva motor policy. If their car is involved in an accident, a courtesy car will be provided until the car is repaired.
- Priority repairs: claims for HSE & Healthcare workers will be prioritised.
- Full Protected NCD: for HSE & Healthcare staff who have an accident while working/commuting.
- Cover for Volunteers: Private Motor insurance use is extended beyond normal personal use for employees of the HSE helping within their community for voluntary purposes, e.g. to transport medicines or groceries to those in need, or to take those that may be ill or vulnerable to hospital or testing facilities.
- Free breakdown cover: (including Homestart) for HSE & Healthcare workers who have an Aviva motor policy, if their car breaks down.
- Priority service: for all HSE & Healthcare workers for the duration of the Covid-19 crisis
- Free enhanced personal belongings cover: (€2,000) for HSE & Healthcare home insurance customers if their belongings are lost/damaged/stolen while they are working/commuting (€500 single article limit).
- Free home emergency assist cover: for HSE & Healthcare workers with an Aviva home insurance policy.