You probably already have a ‘rainy day’ pot to fall back on in case you have any unexpected expenses. Now you have your sight set on growing your money to meet a longer-term need (5 years plus) even if this means taking more risk. These needs can include:
- Saving for your children’s future
- Saving for a deposit for a new home
- Paying for some future event such as home renovations or buying a new car
- Paying for a wedding
- Buying a holiday home abroad
- Supplementing your income in retirement
If you want to enjoy life’s special moments rather than worry about your finances, Investment Bond from Aviva may the right choice for you.
What Investment Bond offers
1. Hard working
Higher potential profits on your investments with options for the cautious, balanced and growth investor. Our three world-class, multi award winning fund managers watch your investments across the clock so you don’t have to.
2. Easy access
When you invest in our Easy Access Investment Bond Option D1 and D2, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that you can access some or all of your money anytime without penalty1.
3. Simple charges
With no monthly policy fees, no regular withdrawal charges and no fund switch charges2.
4. Online access
Check the value of your investments anytime.
Deciding where to invest
When you invest with Aviva you have two ways to invest:
To learn more about your investment options click here.
Your Financial Broker will help you decide the right investment portfolio to meet your financial goals and attitude to risk.
What our short video to learn more
1. Annual management charges apply. Talk to your financial broker for details of the charges that apply to these products. We may delay the encashment of units from funds in certain circumstances. Please see the policy conditions or the Your Investment Options Brochure for details.
|Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.|
|Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.|
|Warning: Past performance is not a reliable guide to future performance.|
|Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.|