View all products
Women tackling finance
Tips from our experts on managing your finances
Help us make a difference by viewing your documents online
At Aviva, we take our commitment to net zero (carbon emissions) by 2040 very seriously.
Car and home customers
We understand that small steps can make a big difference for our future. You can choose to receive your policy documents through MyAviva and help us to reduce paper usage.
Life and pensions customers
We're going green and moving your documents online. You can review your documents on our secure Online Service Centre, and you'll no longer receive them by post unless you request this.
Under-insurance and your home
With rising inflation and the cost of building increasing in recent years it’s never been more important to make sure your home is insured for the correct amount.
Complete peace of mind
Protecting our customers is about more than insurance. We've designed products that go further to keep you safe.
Big Savings & FREE Travel insurance
Insure your car and home with Aviva and get:
- 15% off your car insurance
- 15% off your home insurance
- Plus one year FREE multi-trip travel insurance6
Aviva Driving School
For learner drivers we offer:
- 6 months accompanied driver cover with lessons7
- Convenient locations across the country
- Personalised lessons and a range of options
Log in to view and manage your car, home, life and pension policies online.
Protect your future
There's no time like the present to start saving for the future.
Aviva's regular and single contribution pension plans give you the flexibility to provide for your future. We've listened to Irish consumers and created a range of pensions which are straightforward and designed with you in mind - reducing and eliminating charges where possible and focusing on simplicity.
Savings and Investments
It's always a good idea to prepare financially for life's great milestones such as buying a home, getting married or starting a family. With Aviva you have lots of investments options that will make your money work hard for you.
Aviva is looking for talented and hardworking people. How far do you want to go?
Need to contact us?
You'll find all the contact info you need here.
1. Offer of 15% discount only applies to new car insurance policies bought online. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Subject to a minimum premium of €310 for car insurance. Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer or any of the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
2. Offer available when you take out a new policy online. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
3. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. These monthly premiums are based on single life cover of €170,000 for a person aged 31 next birthday and a non-smoker, over a 25 year term, total amount €10.03. Source: Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC as at July 2020.
4. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. These monthly premiums are based on single life cover of €165,000 for a person aged 31 next birthday and a non-smoker, over a 10 year term, total amount €10.06. Source: Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC as at July 2020.
5. Your discount will be included in the price you receive, offer applies to single trip and multi-trip insurance purchased online only.
6. Offer available to new & existing customers who have a motor care insurance policy and a home care insurance policy through Aviva Direct. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €310 for car insurance & €230 for home insurance (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). See aviva.ie/loyalty for further details. Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
7. The accompanying driver must be an Aviva car insurance policyholder with a full EU driver's licence held for a continuous period of 2 years in respect of the vehicle category and they must accompany the learner driver at all times. For more terms and conditions, including how to activate your free accompanied driver cover, please click here.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No 374895. Registered Office: Cherrywood Business Park, Dublin, Ireland, D18 W2P5.
Car insurance and home insurance are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC. Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 605769. Registered Office: Cherrywood Business Park, Dublin, Ireland, D18 W2P5.
Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC and Aviva Direct Ireland Limited are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aviva Insurance Limited and part of the Aviva group
Life and Protection Cover is underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company, a private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 165970. Registered office at Building 12, Cherrywood Business Park, Loughlinstown, Co. Dublin, D18 W2P5. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company, trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland and Friends First, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Aviva Travel Insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
As Aviva Driving School is not a financial service, it is not regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.