At Aviva we are dedicated to improving driving safety in Ireland. If you are a learner driver, Aviva Driving School can provide you with professional and great value driving lessons
If you are a fully licensed driver, we offer expert lessons to brush up your skills and improve your confidence on the road.
We offer 2 distinct packages, Level 1 and Level 2, each expertly designed to help our pupils reach their driving goals. Our driving packages cater to all levels of driving experience; our philosophy is ‘safer driving for life’
Level 1 – Educate - €499
- We offer a 13 lesson programme that provides basic driver training under Essential Driver Training (EDT) requirements. This includes an introductory lesson to the requirements of EDT as well as your mandatory 12 EDT lessons.
- This programme also includes 6 months Free Accompanied Driver Cover on your parents or guardian’s existing Aviva private motor policy, to help you with your specific EDT practice between your driving lessons.
- For more information contact us on 1890 40 50 80.
Terms and conditions apply
Level 2 - Achieve - €199
- For drivers that have already completed their EDT requirements (Level one) we offer a 6 lesson programme to assist in preparing you for the Driving Test.
- Pupils who have completed their EDT Training with Aviva Driving School, can avail of an additional 3 months Accompanied Driver Cover on their parent’s or guardian’s existing Aviva private motor policy. Please note that this 3 months Accompanied Driver Cover is only available to pupils who have completed their EDT lessons with us at Aviva Driving School.
- For more information contact us on 1890 40 50 80
Terms and conditions apply
Our philosophy is 'safe driving for life'. We are dedicated to making our lessons as professional as possible. Our driving instructors not only have the expertise to prepare you for your driving test, but also for every aspect of driving afterwards.
- All our driving instructors are approved by the Road Safety Authority.
- After every lesson you can ask your instructor for a progress report. These are available at no extra cost.
- Your Essential Driver Training lessons log will be updated on the RSA portal at the end of each lesson.
- Your instructor will inform you when you are at driving test standard and when you should apply for your driving test.
- You can request learner driver lessons on any topic you choose.
- You can request pre-test lessons focusing on your individual training needs such as parallel parking.
As an added bonus you may avail of accompanied learner driver cover.
If you undertake level 1 (Educate) you may avail of 6 months Free Accompanied Driver Cover on your parent’s or guardian’s existing Aviva private motor policy. The Policy Holder must activate this Free Accompanied Driver Cover within 7 days of the first lesson being delivered.
If you avail of level 2 (Achieve) you may avail of 3 months Free Accompanied Driver Cover on your parent’s or guardian’s existing Aviva private motor policy. The Policy Holder must activate this Free Accompanied Driver Cover within 7 days of the first lesson being delivered.
Please note that the learner driver must be accompanied at all times. Aviva Driving School pupils may only be added on to a parent’s/guardian’s Private Motor Policy.
All the terms and conditions of our Aviva Driving School discounts and offers are listed here.
What do you need to get started?
- A valid Irish Learner Permit
- A parent/guardian with an active Aviva Private Motor Insurance Policy to activate the accompanied learner driver cover
- A current email address and contact details