Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Aviva Driving School Ireland Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”)
- This contract is between the purchaser of the driving lessons and the Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor who has agreed to deliver the service.
- Purchasers and Pupils must have access to an e-mail address to book and purchase products with us. All communication in relation to products and services will be delivered to the e-mail address supplied at the time of booking.
- The Pupil must present a valid driving licence or learner permit at each appointment for private car. It is an offence to drive without a valid driving licence or learner permit.
- Pupils availing of any Aviva Driving School Ireland Ltd services must have a valid licence or learner permit for the category of vehicle in relation to which tuition is to be provided.
- Failure to show a valid driver’s licence or learner permit before the commencement of a private car lesson will result in the loss of the lesson and any fees paid in respect of that lesson.
- Endorsements or restrictions on your licence preventing the Pupil from driving at the appointment time will result in loss of the lesson and all fees paid.
- E-mail communications are sent from a no reply service. Any instructions from a Pupil must be made by calling your Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor.
- If you are unfit to drive at the appointment time, as per Section 50 of the Road Traffic Act 1961, this will result in loss of the lesson and forfeit of the lesson fee.
- We are the Franchisor of Aviva Driving School Ireland Limited. Aviva Direct Ireland Limited provides administration, booking, payment processing and call handling services on behalf of the Aviva Driving School Ireland Limited Franchisee network of Driving Instructors. The Driving Instructor is a franchisee under the Aviva Driving School Ireland Limited Franchisee network. Aviva Direct Ireland Limited provides all call centre services on behalf of Aviva Driving School Ireland limited.
- We are an agent of the Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor for tuition fee collection.
- All appointments made through our call centre must be paid for at the point of booking.
- All payments made through our call centre must be made by credit or debit card.
- All payments made through our Aviva Franchised Driving Instructors must be made by credit or debit card.
- Aviva Driving instructors are not permitted to accept cash payment for any Aviva Driving School lessons or packages.
- All purchases made through us are subject to a 14-day cooling off period. Once you have not availed of any services during the 14 days you may cancel the purchase and obtain a refund in full.
- Private Car lesson prices include VAT at 13.5% where applicable.
- Products and driving lessons are not interchangeable and are not transferable to other products and/or other pupils.
- We can be contacted on Lo Call 1890 40 50 80, 9am-6pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can contact your Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor. Pupils / Policyholders should contact their Driving Instructor to make any changes to their lessons.
- Vouchers for driving lessons with Aviva Driving School Ireland Limited expire twelve months from the date of purchase.
- All products must be used within twelve months of the date of purchase. However, where you have availed of the free Accompanied Driver Cover, all driving lessons must be taken within the 6 month Accompanied Driver Cover period.
- Any unused services which have passed the expiry date are non-refundable.
- All services must be used within the valid offer period.
- All cancellations or re-scheduling of appointments must be made with your Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor at least 48 hours prior to the lesson start time.
- Any appointments that cannot be met by you and not re-scheduled at least 48 hours prior to the appointment start time will result in forfeit of the fees for that lesson.
- Where possible all lessons will be delivered by the same Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor but we reserve the right to request any Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor to deliver lessons to the Pupil.
- In order to provide continuity of service, your contact details, lesson plans and progress records will be shared with any Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor who has agreed to deliver services.
- The use of the Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor’s vehicle by the Pupil for the purpose of the official driving test is only permitted where the Aviva Franchised Driving Instructor agrees to provide the vehicle.
Aviva car insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. If you have any car or other motor insurance queries, please contact Aviva Direct Ireland Limited.