We aim to give excellent service to all our customers; however, we recognise that things may occasionally go wrong. We will do our best to deal with your complaint as effectively and quickly as possible.
Our objectives are:
- To comply with the Consumer Protection Code as issued by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- To address your reported customer dissatisfaction, quickly, effectively and fairly.
- To ensure a fair and equitable resolution for you.
- To keep you updated on the progress of your complaint.
- To retain customer confidence and respect.
- Where appropriate, to update our procedures and introduce corrective actions to avoid re-occurrence of any problems identified.
- To endeavour to achieve a situation where you feel we have addressed your complaint.
- However if you remain unsatisfied with the outcome of our efforts, to ensure that you are notified of their right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau or the Office of the Pensions Ombudsman, as the case may be.
If you arranged your cover through a broker or intermediary then you should direct your complaint to them initially.
Alternatively, you can contact our Complaints Team:
|Telephone||01 898 8000|
|Post||Aviva Group Ireland plc, Complaints Team, One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2|
|Online Complaint Form||You can complain using our complaint form|
Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau 3rd Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2
|Telephone||01 662 0899|
|Lo Call||1890 88 20 90|
|Fax||(01) 662 0890|
Office of the Pensions Ombudsman - Address: 4th Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2.
|Telephone||01 676 6002|
|Fax||(01) 661 8776|
If you took out your policy with us online, you can also refer your complaint to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform. Click Here for more information.