Complaints - General Insurance
If your complaint is in relation to Motor, Home, Commercial, Travel and Farm insurance, please see below.
How to make a complaint:
- You can complain online using our complaint form.
Alternatively you can call us:
- If your policy is directly with Aviva: Call 1850 33 55 77 or 01 833 22 11
- If you arranged your policy cover through an intermediary or broker then you should initially direct your complaint to them. If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you can contact Aviva Insurance Ltd at 1850 666 555
- If your complaint is about a Claims: Call 1890 666 888 or 01 898 64 00
- If your complaint is about Breakdown Rescue: Call 1800 509 071
If, after following the above procedure your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you should contact:
Aviva Group Ireland plc, Complaints Team, One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.
|Telephone||01 898 8000|
|Fax||01 775 6305|
Insurance Ireland’s Information Service, Insurance Centre, 5 Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, DO1 E7E8.
|Telephone||01 676 1914|
|Fax||01 676 1943|
Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau, 3rd Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2.
|Telephone||01 662 0899|
|Lo Call||1890 88 20 90|
|Fax||01 662 0890|