The lifestyle of your loved ones may be seriously compromised if you die. Life Insurance can help protect their future with a cash lump sum if the worst should happen.
Why you might need life cover?
You just don’t know what the future will bring. That’s why life cover from Aviva is such a good idea. It’s not about facing up to the unthinkable. It’s about protecting everything that you hold dear and making sure that life goes on as smoothly as possible for those you love the most if the worst should happen.
Cover to protect your family
Life insurance from Aviva pays out a fixed amount, so it's the ideal way to help give your family a financial safety net. It comes with terminal illness cover as standard which means your policy could pay out on diagnosis of a terminal illness, rather than on death.
Life cover from Aviva at a glance
- Cover is available up to age 89.
- Premiums are guaranteed to stay fixed throughout your policy term unless you alter your policy.
- It provides access to Best Doctors® Second Medical Opinion service at no extra cost – an exclusive service available to Aviva Protection customers.
- For an additional monthly premium, you can add-on Overseas Treatment Plan - a unique optional benefit available with selected Aviva Protection policies.
- You can add indexation option to inflation-proof your cover.
- You have the option of adding Specified Illness Cover.
Terms & conditions
The above is intended as a brief summary of the product. For full details, please talk to your Financial Broker. Terms, conditions and qualification criteria apply.
|Best Doctors is an independent company and Aviva will not be responsible for any actions taken or not taken as a consequence of recommendations made by Best Doctors. Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited does not guarantee the on-going availability of the Best Doctors service to its policyholders and may, at its sole discretion, withdraw access to the service at a month’s notice.|
|Best Doctors is not a regulated financial service.|