Avoid €25 Administration fee by making changes to your car policy online!
|Car & Home Insurance|
|Get a new car or home insurance quote||1890 33 22 11|
|Car or home insurance quotes for international callers||+ 353 1 83 32 211|
|Renew, amend or check your current car or home policy||1890 33 55 77|
|In the event of a breakdown, call||1800 44 88 88|
|Make a claim||1890 66 68 88|
|Motor claims from overseas||+ 353 1 89 86 400|
|Book driving lessons||1890 40 50 80|
|Get your windscreen repaired
||1850 51 23 45
1850 36 36 22
|Help in a Home Emergency*||1800 565 556|
* This is an optional extra cover which you must have paid for.
Additional contact information
New quotes and queries
Call 1890 33 22 11 within Ireland or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car or home quotes from overseas or northern Ireland: 01 833 22 11
- For new quotes or queries on existing quotes or policies you obtained directly from Aviva (not through a broker)
- Our lines are open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- We cannot amend policies over email - please call to amend an existing policy
More ways to get in touch
|Calling from abroad||Post||Fax|
|+ 353 1 83 32 211||Aviva Direct Ireland Ltd
|091 525 276|
We aim to give excellent service to all our customers; however, we recognise that things may occasionally go wrong. We will do our best to deal with your complaint as effectively and quickly as possible.
How to make a complaint:
- You can complain online using our complaint form.
Alternatively you can call us:
- If your policy is directly with Aviva: Call 1850 33 55 77 or 01 833 22 11
- If you arranged your policy cover through an intermediary or broker then you should initially direct your complaint to them. If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you can contact Aviva Insurance Ltd at 1850 666 555
- If your complaint is about a Claim: Call 1890 666 888 or 01 898 64 00
- If your complaint is about Breakdown Rescue: Call 1800 509 071
- If after following the above procedure your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you should write to the Ireland Branch Manager, Aviva Insurance Limited, One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.
- If your complaint is about Irish Life Health. Please click here
- If your complaint is about Aviva Life & Pensions. Please click here
Pay us a compliment
We love to know when we've done something great. Hearing about the good stuff is as important to us as hearing about the bad stuff - we can learn so much from both – click here.
Car and property claims
Call 1850 666 888
Life and pensions queries
Call 1890 64 64 64 or email email@example.com
- Brochure requests
- ... and more
All other queries
Aviva Life and Pensions Ireland
- Call (01) 898 7000
Aviva Insurance Limited
- Call (01) 898 8000