Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. Access to and use of the Aviva website is subject to these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept such, you should not use this website.
For the avoidance of doubt, "we" refers to all of the companies within the Aviva Group in Ireland listed below under the heading "Corporate structure".
Eligibility for use of this website
This website is available only to individuals and entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, this website is not available to any person under the age of 18. If you do not qualify, please do not use this website. We may refuse to deal with anyone at any time, in our sole discretion.
Website provided "as is"
The information on the Aviva.ie website does not constitute an offer, and is provided as a service to site visitors. While we endeavour to ensure that the information is accurate and complete, we do not guarantee such.
You acknowledge and agree that while all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of its being placed on the website, the information is provided only on an "as is" basis. No express or implied guarantee, or representation, endorsement or warranty of any type is given with respect of the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information appearing on, or provided in conjunction with, this website.
Access to site and User Conduct
This website is intended solely for personal use. This web site may not be used for the collection, transmission, publication or exploitation of any data, information or other material obtained through these pages or web site for commercial purposes. In particular use of any automated system or software to extract any information, data, materials, including quotations, underwriting details and prices from this web site (“screen scraping”) or similar illegal activities is prohibited.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to this site without notice at any time and accept no responsibility for these pages or website not being available at all times. We reserve the right to deny users access to this website or any part of it without notice and to decline to provide the service to any users that is in breach of terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of warranties
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You are advised to safeguard important data, to use caution and to not rely in any way on the correct functioning or performance of the service.
- The contractual rights which you enjoy by virtue of the Sale of Goods Act, 1893 (as amended) and the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 are in no way prejudiced by anything contained in these terms and conditions, save to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Exclusion of liability
In no event shall we or any other person involved in creating, installing, delivering, testing or using the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages, resulting from any claim (including, and without limitation, a claim for breach of contract, in tort, for negligence under an indemnity, for breach of warranty or otherwise) arising out of the use or the inability to use the service, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible information, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website is intended solely for residents of Ireland (which term is to exclude Northern Ireland). The members of the Aviva Group in Ireland (as set out below) to which this website relates are authorised to conduct insurance services in Ireland. This website is established in Ireland and is subject to the laws of Ireland.
In the event of any dispute all parties shall be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of in Ireland.
Links to other sites
If links to other websites are provided we will not be responsible or liable in any way for the content of such sites. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, and other information linked through this website. We do not endorse or represent the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any information, goods, services, or products displayed or advertised in such manner. If you choose to access third-party services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The copyright and all other rights in all the pages on this website are the property of Aviva Group Ireland plc or its licensors. All rights are reserved except that individual sections on the site may be downloaded or printed solely for personal private use. However it is not permitted to copy, transmit or reproduce any of the site content for any other purposes without our prior written consent.
The Aviva Group in Ireland to which this website relates consists of:
- Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland - One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2,
- Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered Branch Office in Ireland No 900175. Registered Branch Address One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2. Registered in Scotland No 2116. Registered Office Pitheavlis, Perth, PH2 0NH.
- Aviva Direct Ireland Limited, Registered Office - One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2, Registered No. 374895
We aim to give excellent service to all our customers; however, we recognise that things may occasionally go wrong. We will do our best to deal with your complaint as effectively and quickly as possible.
If you arranged your cover through a broker or intermediary then you should direct your complaint to them initially.
Alternatively, you can contact our Complaints Team:,
- By using our online complaint form
- By telephone: 1850 33 55 77 or 01 833 22 11
- By post: Ireland Branch Manager, Aviva Insurance Limited, One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2
If you remain dissatisfied with us, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau at the following address:
Financial Services Ombudsman
Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, D02 VH29
Phone: 01 567 7000
If you took out your policy with us online, you can also refer your complaint to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution platform. Click Here for more information.