Health claims - Claiming Health insurance with Aviva
We have direct payment agreements with all of our listed hospitals so we can settle the bill directly for all eligible costs under your plan.
- Before going for treatment, you can check the level of cover your Aviva health insurance offers you for a particular hospital or treatment centre by calling our customer service team on 1850 717 717.
- Complete your Aviva Health claim form in hospital.
- If in doubt of cover call us on 1890 717 717 with the following information:
- Consultant name
- Hospital Name
- Procedure Code
Outpatient Claims & Day to Day Expenses
For all out patient or day to day expenses, you need to pay the provider directly. Follow the steps below and remember to make it easier you don't have to fill out a claims form.
- Keep all your original receipts throughout the year.
- If you are in doubt, contact us to find out what you are covered for.
- Make sure the following information is on your receipts:
- Your name
- Date of treatment
- Confirmation of practitioner's qualification
Claims Team, Aviva Health Insurance Ltd., PO Box 764, Togher, Cork
Some of our health insurance plans include an excess. This is the first part of your insurance claim that you have to pay yourself. If your scheme has an annual excess, this excess will be applied to your claim. You can check to see if your plan includes an excess by reviewing your member’s handbook.
To avail of Aviva Member Benefits, simply present your Aviva Health membership card to receive the relevant discount.