Website easy to navigate - options clear - quick response - all in all a straightforward process - I would highly recommend using Aviva Online.
Jerry, Kerry. 1st September 2017
You said you wanted more affordable car insurance and we listened.
- Save when you buy car & home insurance. At Aviva, if you take out car insurance with us and then add home insurance, we'll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance
- A 10% discount for buying online (subject to a minimum premium of €280)
- A courtesy car for up to 7 days when yours is being repaired by Aviva Motor Services in the event of loss or damage caused resulting in a claim under your policy
- 24 hour Breakdown Rescue on all Fully Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft Policies
- Up to 27% discount if you have no Penalty Points
- Up to 50% discount if you have had no claims for five years 10% applied for each claims-free year up to a maximum of 50%
- Unlimited Windscreen Cover when you use our aligned repairer network on all Fully Comprehensive Policies
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €280.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
*Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car & Home insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group Limited.
How to protect yourself from Ghost Broking
18 August, 2017:
A warning has been issued by the Gardaí to Irish drivers as a fraudulent practice known as “Ghost Broking” emerges in Ireland. Ghost Brokers present themselves as legitimate insurance intermediaries selling cheap insurance policies, but the reality is that their policies are fake and do not provide you with cover at all. Read More
Save when you buy car & home insurance. At Aviva, if you take out car insurance with us and then add home insurance, we’ll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance