Very easy to complete application and user friendly. Great value. Highly Recommend!
Rosemarie, Offaly. 21st May 2018
You said you wanted more affordable car insurance and we listened.
- Save when you buy car & home insurance. At Aviva, if you take out car insurance with us and then add home insurance, we'll give you 15% off both and also include free travel insurance
- A 10% discount for buying online (subject to a minimum premium of €280)
- A courtesy car for up to 7 days when yours is being repaired by Aviva Motor Services in the event of loss or damage caused resulting in a claim under your policy
- 24 hour Breakdown Rescue on all Fully Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft Policies
- Up to 27% discount if you have no Penalty Points
- Up to 50% discount if you have had no claims for five years 10% applied for each claims-free year up to a maximum of 50%
- Unlimited Windscreen Cover when you use our aligned repairer network on all Fully Comprehensive Policies
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €280.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
*Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car & Home insurance underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group Plc.
Preparing for your driving test
03 May, 2018:
Here at the Aviva Driving School, we understand how nervous you feel in the run-up to your driving test – we’ve all been there and remember what it’s like! One of the best ways to overcome this worried feeling is to be as prepared as possible. Have a look at our tips and advice to get yourself ready for the main event... Read More
6 signs it might be time to change your car
20 April, 2018:
There are many ways to justify changing your car but sometimes it is not simply a choice rather there comes a point when your long-suffering vehicle just can’t be expected to go on... Read More
10 driving habits that are costing you money
20 April, 2018:
Habits may be hard to break but if they are costing you money than it’s time for a rethink... Read More