Aviva Car Insurance
You said you wanted more affordable car insurance and we listened.
We know value matters to our customers so we offer a full range of benefits and discounts to save you money. These include:
- A 15% discount for buying online
- 8 weeks free car insurance equivalent to 15.38% discount. Available to 30 June 2015. Applies to new Aviva customers only
- A courtesy car for up to 7 days when yours is being repaired by an Aviva Aligned Repairer
- 24 hour Breakdown Rescue on all Fully Comprehensive and Third Party Fire & Theft Policies
- Up to 50% discount if you have had no claims for five years 10% applied for each claims-free year up to a maximum of 50%
- 5% off if you have another policy with us
- Unlimited Windscreen Cover when you use our aligned repairer network on all Fully Comprehensive Policies
All discounts applied subject to minimum premium of €280.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Offer of 8 weeks free and 15% off if you buy online available to 30 June 2015 to new customers with a minimum of one year no-claims discount. 8 weeks free is equivalent to 15.38% discount.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
5 Great Cars to Learn to Drive in
4th March, 2015:
Choosing the right car will make learning to drive comfortable and less intimidating. Here’s a list of cars that have everything from easy handling to affordable car insurance.
Learning to drive is a skill that will give you independence to go where you want, when you want. It might seem daunting at first but there are ways to make learning to drive as painless as possible. Learning to drive in a car that is safe, comfortable and reliable will help you on your way to building your confidence on the roads... Read more