- This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited (“Aviva”). If a customer, whether alone or with their spouse or partner (collectively and separately referred to as “you” and “your” as appropriate) buys or renews at least one car and at least one home insurance policy with Aviva (each an “Eligible Policy”), we will give you 15% off each of your Eligible Policies (“Aviva Loyalty Discount”) and a free Multi-Trip European Travel policy which is valid for one year (“free travel insurance”).
- "Anchor Policy” means your Eligible Policy with the earliest start date. “Activation Policy” means an Eligible Policy held by you other than your Anchor Policy. In order to qualify as an Activation Policy, your Eligible Policy must be a home insurance policy where your Anchor Policy is a car insurance policy and must be a car insurance policy where your Anchor Policy is a home insurance policy.
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must be a new or existing Aviva home and car insurance customer with a start date or a renewal date for either your Anchor Policy or your Activation Policy which is on or after 24 April 2017. Eligible Policies must be issued to the same postal address. Where your Anchor Policy and Activation Policy are in different names, you must contact Aviva to avail of the Offer.
- The Offer applies to customers who purchase their policies directly from Aviva and does not apply to broker or other intermediary customers.
- The Offer is subject to a minimum premium of €280 for car, €230 for home and €115 for Contents only or Building only insurance.
- Where your Anchor Policy or Activation Policy is cancelled by you and no other Eligible Policies held by you qualify as both an Anchor Policy and Activation Policy, the Offer will no longer be applicable to your existing Eligible Policies.
Aviva Loyalty Discount:
- The Aviva Loyalty Discount will be applied to your premium on the next renewal or start date of each Eligible Policy after 24 April 2017. Your Anchor Policy and Activation Policy must be active on the renewal or start date of an Eligible Policy for the Aviva Loyalty Discount to be applied to that Eligible Policy.
- The Aviva Loyalty Discount details will be set out in the premium breakdown of your policy documentation (“How we calculate your premium”). If the Aviva Loyalty Discount is not detailed in your renewal documentation, please call us on 1890 253 255.
- The Aviva Loyalty Discount is not applicable to Mid-Term Adjustments, and will not be recalculated until the next renewal date.
Free Travel Insurance:
- Free travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE. Chubb European Group SE trading as Chubb, Chubb Bermuda International and Combined Insurance, is authorised by the Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR) in France and is regulated contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR) in France and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Registered in Ireland. No 1112892 at 5 George’s Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
- The free travel insurance must be issued in the name of the Anchor Policy or Activation Policy policyholder (“Policyholder”) and is non-transferable. Free travel insurance cover will apply to the Policyholder, their spouse/partner and up to 7 children of the Policyholder. Children must be under the age of 18 (or under the age of 23 and in full time education).
- The free travel insurance policy term is for one year, and is not subject to renewal as part of Offer. The policy cannot be substituted for cash or an alternative policy. Free travel insurance may only be redeemed once per household per year.
- The free travel insurance is valid, where applicable, for one year. In order to avail of the free travel insurance, customers must generate the promotional code (“Promotional Code”) which is available through the ‘MyAviva Rewards’ section on the Aviva.ie website (available here). For customers who do not have online access, or whose Anchor Policy and Activation Policy are in different names, you can avail of the free travel insurance by calling 1850 640 640. We will transfer you through to the travel insurer who will provide you with your one year free travel insurance.
- Customers must redeem and avail of their free travel insurance within 6 months of the date on which the Promotional Code is generated.
- Customers may purchase upgrades to the free travel insurance, such as winter sports cover. Such upgrades will be charged at the applicable rates. In order to avail of the upgrades, please contact Chubb directly on 01 261 1544. Please ensure you have travel insurance policy number to hand when you call.
- The terms and conditions of the this Offer are governed by Irish law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be dealt with exclusively by the Irish Courts.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the Offer.
- Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer or any of the terms or conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
- By registering for the one year free travel insurance, you agree that Aviva may process and share the information provided by you with Chubb European Group SE for the purposes above and as required to provide the free travel insurance. Please see the Privacy Statement at http://www.aviva.ie/privacy/ for further information about how we process your information or how you may access and correct the personal data that we hold about you.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Car and home insurance are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC.
Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.