All information you need for Life & Pensions queries
Manage your Aviva & Friends First policies online
Avail of 24/7 access to view and manage your policy information.
Aviva Online Service Centre
- New Aviva protection policies taken out from 22nd July 2019
- Friends First Protection, Savings, Investment & Retirement policies
- Aviva protection policies taken out before 22nd July 2019
- Aviva Savings, Investment & Retirement policies
View your group pension online
- For members, employers or trustees of Aviva group pension schemes.
We know this is a difficult time and we'll deal with your claim as smoothly as possible.
Specified Illness claims
Our dedicated claims team is ready to help make your claims process hassle-free.
Income protection claims
You've got enough to worry about. Let our dedicated claims team help you out.
Need some Help?
Where can I find the current value of my policy?
How do I change my address?
How do I cancel my policy?
How do I change the bank account you collect my premiums from?
How do I change the date you take my direct debit on?
Making a Complaint
A guide to making a Complaint
We’re sorry you’ve had to make a complaint. We try to do everything we can to make sure you get the best possible service and we really value your feedback.
We’ll always listen to your complaint, think about how you would like us to resolve it and make sure you are happy with how we handle it.
We would like to make it as easy as possible for you to make your complaint.
- You can make your complaint here online
- You can call us on 1890 64 64 64 or 01 8987950. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- You can write to our Customer Experience department – Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland, One Park Place, Hatch Street Dublin 2.
To help us deal with your complaint, please tell us your policy number and contact details.
Annual and Terminal Bonus details
Here are the most recent Annual and Terminal bonus declarations.
We want to make contacting us as easy as possible. You can contact us by phone, email or post! You can also drop into us at our offices in Dublin 2.
Our Customer Service Team
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Call in or write to us
Aviva Life & Pensions, Customer Experience, One Park Place, Hatch Street. Dublin 2.
Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company, a private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 165970. Registered office at One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2, D02 E651. Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland Designated Activity Company, trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland and Friends First, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Tel (01) 898 7950.