Insurance that matters to you
Our insurance products make it simple to protect what matters.
Explore our insurance products
Aviva offers you a comprehensive suite of insurance solutions for life's most important milestones.
Whether you're looking for 10% off your car insurance1, 15% off your home insurance2 or if you have car and home insurance with Aviva, we offer one year free travel insurance3 plus 15% off both policies, on your next renewal.
Simply complete an online insurance quote to get a quick quote in minutes.
10% online discount1
Choose fully comprehensive or third party fire, and theft car insurance.
And enjoy great benefits like breakdown rescue cover, windscreen damage cover and replacement lock cover as standard.
15% online discount2
At Aviva, help in a home emergency comes as standard on our home insurance cover. It provides a repair service to secure your home and prevent further damage caused by storm or any other accidental damage which makes your home insecure.
Buildings and Contents Insurance
Renting or building your own home? We’ve got you covered!
Choose from buildings and contents, buildings only or contents only.
With a range of optional cover so your policy can be as individual as you.
Cover from as little as €10 per month5
Our experts can help you through the process and complete the paperwork over the phone using our signature free process.
Mortgage Protection Insurance
Buying a new home? Protect it from €10 per month5
We price match Ireland’s major insurance companies and discount by a further 15% to give you the best value.
Income Protection Insurance
Protect your lifestyle
If illness or injury were to prevent you from working for a period of time, do you have a plan B? That’s where income protection cover comes in, a flexible, competitive insurance to help maintain your lifestyle and allow you to concentrate on getting better!
20% online discount6
We offer six types of travel insurance cover to ensure that sunseekers, backpackers, and weekend getaway-ers are covered!
The right plan, at the right price
When you arrange your health insurance with Aviva, we give you access to Digital Doctor from Irish Life Health. Which means unlimited consultations with a GP, anytime, from anywhere.
1. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. All discounts applied subject to a minimum premium of €280.
2. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. All discounts applied subject to a minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
3. Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
4. To be eligible for Aviva Multicar discount, you'll need to meet some criteria:
- You must pay a minimum premium of €280 on your car insurance.
- One person in your household must already have a car insurance policy with us.
- Offer available on second and subsequent car policies for new and existing Aviva customers.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply to Aviva Multicar and you can see full details in our Multicar Offer Terms and Conditions.
5. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. These monthly premiums are based on single life cover of €60,000 for a person aged 21 next birthday and a non-smoker, over a 10 year term. Source: Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC as at July 2019.
6. Offer applies to single trip and multi-trip insurance purchased online only.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Car insurance and home insurance are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC.
Life and Protection Cover is underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC.
Aviva Insurance Ireland Designated Activity Company, trading as Aviva, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 605769. Registered Office: One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, D02 E651.