View all products
Aviva is donating
Our thoughts are with those affected by the crisis in Ukraine at this very distressing time, as we see a humanitarian disaster unfold.
Through our partnership with the Irish Red Cross we’re donating to the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal. Aviva will match all donations made via this and its other Aviva market Red Cross appeal pages, up to the value of £500,000 globally. The Irish Red Cross will not share any donor's personal data with Aviva.
Sustainability at Aviva
Aviva Stadium has some unusual green supporters.
Complete peace of mind
Protecting our customers is about more than insurance. We've designed products that go further to keep you safe.
Big Savings & FREE Travel insurance
Insure your car and home with Aviva and get:
- 15% off your car insurance
- 15% off your home insurance
- Plus one year FREE multi-trip travel insurance6
Aviva Driving School
For learner drivers we offer:
- 6 months accompanied driver cover with lessons7
- Convenient locations across the country
- Personalised lessons and a range of options
Protect your future
There's no time like the present to start saving for the future.
Aviva's regular and single contribution pension plans give you the flexibility to provide for your future. We've listened to Irish consumers and created a range of pensions which are straightforward and designed with you in mind - reducing and eliminating charges where possible and focusing on simplicity.
Need to contact us?
You'll find all the contact info you need here.
1. Offer of 15% discount only applies to new car insurance policies bought online. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Subject to a minimum premium of €310 for car insurance. Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer or any of the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
2. Offer available when you take out a new policy online. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
3. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. These monthly premiums are based on single life cover of €170,000 for a person aged 31 next birthday and a non-smoker, over a 25 year term, total amount €10.03. Source: Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC as at July 2020.
4. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. These monthly premiums are based on single life cover of €165,000 for a person aged 31 next birthday and a non-smoker, over a 10 year term, total amount €10.06. Source: Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC as at July 2020.
5. Your discount will be included in the price you receive, offer applies to single trip and multi-trip insurance purchased online only.
6. Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €310 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
7. The accompanying driver must be an Aviva car insurance policyholder with a full EU driver's licence held for a continuous period of 2 years in respect of the vehicle category and they must accompany the learner driver at all times. For more terms and conditions, including how to activate your free accompanied driver cover, please click here.
As Aviva Driving School is not a financial service, it is not regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Car insurance and home insurance are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC.
Life and Protection Cover is underwritten by Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC.
Aviva Travel Insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No 374895. Registered Office One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.