You're safe in the hands of Aviva
Life is complex and unpredictable. People face uncertainty and challenges every day. We're here to help you look forward to the future with confidence.
Complete peace of mind
Protecting our customers is about more than just insurance and with that in mind we've designed products that go further to keep you safe.
Big Savings & FREE Travel insurance
Insure your car and home with Aviva and get:
- 15% off your car insurance
- 15% off your home insurance
- Plus one year FREE multi-trip travel insurance2
Aviva Driving School
For learner drivers we offer:
- 6 months FREE accompanied driver cover with lessons3
- Convenient locations across the country
- Personalised lessons and a range of options
Protect your future
There's no time like the present to start saving for the future.
Aviva regular and single contribution pension plans give you the flexibility to provide for your future. We've listened to Irish consumers and created a range of pensions which are straightforward and designed with you in mind - reducing and eliminating charges where possible and focusing on simplicity.
Need to contact us?
You'll find all the contact info you need here.
1. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. All discounts applied subject to a minimum premium of €280 for car.
2. Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
3. The accompanying driver must be an Aviva car insurance policyholder with a full EU or UK driver's licence held for a continuous period of 2 years in respect of the vehicle category and they must accompany the learner driver at all times. For more terms and conditions, including how to activate your free accompanied driver cover, please click here.
As Aviva Driving School is not a financial service, it is not regulated by the Central Bank.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No 374895. Registered Office One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.