How we insure

What insurance cover do I need for my business?

We will help you put together a customised business insurance package to make sure your business is protected.

Your policy might include any or all of the following

  • Commercial property insurance, so your premises and contents are covered (eg, material damage, business interruption, loss of money)
  • Employer's liability, public liability and/or product liability, to fulfil your legal obligations
  • Car or van insurance, if you own one or more vehicles that you use in your business

Risk management

Most businesses face numerous risks, but not every business manages those risks effectively. We can help you put in place an effective risk management strategy that will protect your business and could even reduce your insurance premiums.

Find out more about risk management.

Insuring your business

Our standard small business insurance policies can be customised with optional extras to give you all the cover you need.

Some of our standard packages include:

Don’t see your business listed?

These are just a few of the many insurance packages we offer.

If you work in a more specialised industry, contact us. We’ll put together a business package tailored just for you.

Back to top