These covers can be added to your office or surgery insurance policy for an extra premium:
Cover for loss as a result of acts of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees.
Cover for accidental damage and breakdown of computers and electronic data materials (such as external disks) as long as the damage is not covered by a supplier’s warranty.
Breakdown cover does not include laptops, but we will cover laptops for accidental damage, up to 15% of the sum insured.
For an extra premium, we will cover you in case of:
- Total and permanent loss of sight in one or both eyes
- Total loss of one or more limbs
- Permanent disability
- Temporary disability
- Medical expenses (not including hospital visits)
Business interruption and book debts
business is interrupted due to loss or damage to its buildings or contents, we
will cover the following for an extra premium:
- Loss of gross fees
- Extra cost of working
- Extra expenses for fitting out temporary offices, increased rent, etc.
- Loss of accounts or other business books due to accident, theft or attempted theft