- This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited (“Aviva”). If a customer, whether alone or with their spouse or partner (collectively and separately referred to as “you” and “your” as appropriate) renews their health insurance policy with Aviva, we will give that customer 5% off any car or home insurance policy issued by Aviva to that customer and/or their spouse or partner (“Health Insurance Discount”).
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must be an existing Aviva health insurance customer with a renewal date for your health insurance policy which is on or after 14th March 2017. The Health Insurance Discount is available on any car or home insurance policy issued by Aviva to you (the “Eligible Policies”). Eligible Policies must be issued to the same postal address. Where your car, home and health insurance policies are in different names, you must contact Aviva to avail of the Offer.
- The Offer applies to customers who purchase their policies directly from Aviva and does not apply to broker or other intermediary customers.
- The Offer is subject to a minimum premium of €310 for car, €230 for home and €115 for ‘contents only’ or building only home insurance.
- Where your health insurance policy is cancelled by you, the Offer will no longer be applicable to your Eligible Policies.
- Home or car insurance policies that are issued by Aviva to dependants covered by a health insurance policy bought with Aviva (other than your spouse or partner) are not eligible for the Offer
Aviva Loyalty Discount
- The 5% discount will be applied to your car and/or home insurance premium on the next renewal of each Eligible Policy after 14th March 2017.
- The Health Insurance Discount details will be set out in the premium breakdown on your renewal notification for your Eligible Policies (“How we calculate your premium”). If the Health Insurance Discount is not detailed in your documentation, please call us on 1800 335 57.
- The Health Insurance Discount is not applicable to Mid-Term Adjustments and will not be recalculated until the next renewal date.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer are governed by Irish law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be dealt with exclusively by the Irish Courts.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the Offer.
- Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer or any of the terms or conditions there of at any time without prior notice.
- Aviva Health Insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Irish Life Health dac. Irish Life Health dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
To enquire about Health Insurance, contact Irish Life Health directly on 01 562 5100 or visit www.irishlifehealth.ie.
Health Insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Irish Life Health dac. Irish Life Health dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 376607. Registered Office Irish Life Centre, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No 374895. Registered Office One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.