Help us save paper - life and pension customers
We’ve some important news for you
We’re going green and moving your documents online.
What this will mean for you
Well, there’ll be no more waiting for the post to arrive!
You’ll view your documents on our secure customer Online Service Centre, and you’ll no longer receive them by post unless you request this.
Viewing new documents
Whenever there’s a new document for you to read, we’ll send you an email to let you know.
If you have an account in the Online Service Centre, you may already have started to receive alerts from Aviva Customer Service Centre (email@example.com) to notify you that documents are available to review in your Online Service Centre account.
Don’t have an online account – don’t worry!
We’ll set one up for you automatically – you don’t even have to ask! If we have an email address for you, we’ll be in touch with details on how to set up your account.
You can also register on here https://secure.aviva.ie/fo/registration/registration_form.form
Here’s what you can do online
- Check your policy details
- Update your contact details
- View your documents
- Change your bank details
- Change your premium
- Request tax certificates
- Use our tools and calculators
- Get in touch with us
The benefits of your documents going online
- 24/7 access - you’ll be able to view your policy information and documents any time of the day or night.
- Improved security - Your online account is protected by a secure login, increasing the security of your documents and information.
- No more lost correspondence - your statements and letters will be on your online account, so you won’t have to worry about which cupboard you’ve put them in!
- Less clutter - you’ll no longer have to keep hard copies of documents or worry about the amount of paper you’re shredding!
Why we’re doing this
It’s so important that we take action to help stop the damaging effects of climate change - to safeguard your future, the next generation’s future, and the future of our planet.
We’re the first major financial services group to set the ambitious goal of becoming Net Zero1 by 2040. We also know that small steps can make a big difference, and as part of the many things we’re doing to realise this ambitious goal, we’re reducing our paper usage.
Receiving documents by post
If you still want to receive your documents by post, that’s not a problem. You’ll just need to update your communication preference in the Online Service Centre, or advise your Financial Broker of your preference.
Have more questions?
Our How to guide for Aviva Online Service Centre video will tell you everything you need to know - from logging in, to making changes and viewing documents. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 159 159. We’d be happy to help.
1. Net Zero is the balance between the amount of carbon (C02) emissions produced and the amount removed from the atmosphere. It’s important because – for C02 at least – this is the state where global warming stops. We know that there’s a long road ahead, but the small steps we take now will make a big difference later. There’s more on our Net Zero ambitions on our website.
Aviva Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No. 374895. Registered Office: One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2.