What is Aviva Family Care
Aviva Family Care is a counselling & psychotherapy service provided by Teladoc Health. Each of our protection policies includes access to this mental health support service.
What does Aviva Family Care offer?
Everyone is facing new challenges
When life brings new and unexpected changes, its normal to feel anxious, stressed or down. Whatever your challenge, you’re not alone. Our professional team of Psychologists are here if you’re:
- Struggling with a bereavement
- Overwhelmed, stressed or anxious
- Feeling down, depressed or lonely
- Need help managing the emotional impact of life events
- Developing coping and behavioural skills
To help with these, Aviva Family Care gives you access to a wide variety of specialised forms of therapy, including counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Who can access Aviva Family Care?
- Your spouse or partner
- Your children up to 18 (23 in full time education) Patients under 18 years of age are supported with a single assessment session during which they will benefit from a formal diagnosis. At the end of the consultation, practitioner Psychologists will make recommendations and support the patient as well as their carer/guardian/parent, to access specialised services.
How do I contact Aviva Family Care?
Call the confidential Mental Health services phone line
At any time of the day or night, seven days a week. A customer service agent will note your details and make an appointment for you with one of our team of Psychologists. The Mental Health service is delivered by Clinical, Counselling and Health Psychologists registered with the Irish Psychological Society.
You may also be interested in...
Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland does not guarantee the on-going availability of the Best Doctors - Second Medical Opinion benefit to its policyholders or the Aviva Family Care Benefit (Mental Health Support) and may, at its sole discretion, withdraw access to the service at a month’s notice. If we withdraw it, we’ll write to notify policyholders at least 30 days in advance of its removal.
Teladoc Health (who provide the Best Doctors and Aviva Family Care Benefit) is not a regulated financial service.