Six Nations fixtures
The upcoming fixtures and results for the 2022 Six Nations Championship
5 Feb 2023
11 Feb 2023
25 Feb 2023
12 Mar 2023
18 Mar 2023
Six Nations table
Did you know – Six Nations edition!
Aside from coming top of the leader board, did you know there are six other trophies to be won in the Six Nations?
When one team beats all others in the competition, winning all their matches.
Won by England, Scotland, Wales or Ireland, if one nation wins all three matches against the others.
Awarded to the winner of England versus Scotland.
Awarded to the winner of England versus Ireland.
Awarded to the winner of Scotland versus Ireland.
Giuseppe Garibaldi Trophy
Awarded to the winner of France versus Italy.
Facts about the Six Nations
- Home to the English Rugby squad, the largest stadium used during the Six Nations is Twickenham Stadium seating 82,000 spectators.
- With 69 caps, Italy’s Sergio Parisse is the most capped Six Nations player, just ahead of Ireland’s Brian O’Driscoll.
- Ireland will play their Six Nations opener against Wales, but did you know rugby is the national sport of Wales.
- While it may not be its national sport, rugby is so popular in France, it’s the only country in the world with a chapel dedicated to the sport.
- Before Italy joined the tournament in 2000, the very last Five Nations tournament was won by Scotland
Register for the Safe to Dream Team
Register for the Safe to Dream Team newsletter where you’ll gain access to exclusive competitions, discounts & offers!
Savings on our insurance
1. Offer of 15% discount only applies when you buy a new car insurance policy online. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply. Subject to a minimum premium of €310 for car insurance.
2. Offer of 15% discount only applies when you buy a new home insurance policy online. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. Offer subject to minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend these offers or any of the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
Car insurance and home insurance are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ireland DAC.
Aviva Direct Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A private company limited by shares. Registered in Ireland No 374895. Registered Office: Cherrywood Business Park, Dublin, Ireland, D18 W2P5.