Add optional Aviva Smart Home to your home insurance cover and you will be able to manage your home security, heating and lighting, from your mobile or tablet and fully protect your home.
- Aviva Smart Home is provided by our security partners Accuflow Distribution Limited ("Smartzone") and includes a monitored security alarm system with control hub, front and back door sensors, 3 internal motion sensors and a break glass sensor, smart heating controls, smart smoke alarm, 2 smart plugs to control lighting and a Smart Home app to remotely control the system from any connected device.
- All components of the system meet the relevant European general and specific security standards (EN 50131) and the system installations meet PSA regulations. Where relevant, gas installations are RGII compliant, oil installations are OFTEC compliant and electrical works are RECI compliant. In addition, Aviva Smart home complies with the strict installation codes of the SEAI.
- Aviva Smart Home is available with an Aviva home insurance policy that is payable by direct debit only.
- When you buy Aviva Smart Home your contract will be issued directly by Smartzone. This is a three year renewable contract that starts from the date of installation.
- When you buy Aviva Smart Home you will pay a one-off installation fee of €249 to Smartzone (exclusive of any extra equipment you wish to purchase as part of your agreement with Smartzone). This amount is inclusive of 23% VAT. You will then pay a monthly Aviva Smart Home fee of €29.99 by direct debit to Smartzone. Your €29.99 is inclusive of VAT, 50% of which is inclusive of VAT at 23% for monitoring services and 50% is inclusive of VAT at 13.5% for maintenance services.
- When you buy Aviva Smart Home Smartzone will apply for a homeowners grant from the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) on your behalf.
- Your home insurance cost is a separate monthly payment made directly to Aviva.
- You will be eligible for a 25% alarm discount on your home insurance if you purchase Aviva Smart Home. This will be applied to your insurance costs at the time of purchase.
- Smartzone are fully responsible for the installation process and subsequent equipment and Aviva Smart Home service. Smartzone will provide you with a copy of their full terms and conditions prior to installation of the system.
- Prior to installation you will have an initial home assessment phone call with an Aviva Smart Home agent. You will be required to provide your MPRN number on this call.
- Aviva Smart Home will be installed in your home within 14 days of purchase provided the initial home assessment has been done and your home is deemed suitable for Aviva Smart Home. The installation will be carried out by Smartzone and their team of trained and approved plumbers, electricians & security installers.
- Your Aviva Smart Home contract, payment receipt and payment schedule will be sent to you once installation is complete.
- Aviva Smart Home heating controls are not available to homes with solid fuel stoves, wood burning stoves, back boilers or electrical heating systems.
- You can cancel you Aviva Smart Home contract within 14 days of installation, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after this time you will be a subject of an exit fee of 75%of the total monthly payments remaining during the term of your contract.
- The terms and conditions of Aviva Smart Home are governed by Irish law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be dealt with exclusively by the Irish Courts.
- You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when you purchase Aviva Smart Home.
- Aviva reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer or any of the terms or conditions thereof at any time without prior notice.
- Aviva Smart Home is not a financial service and is not regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Talk to us about Aviva Smart Home today!
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Bank Holidays: Closed