Reasonably priced Car Insurance, and very easy to access online.
Patrick, Westmeath. 30th November 2018
At Aviva we’re all about taking the hassle out of car insurance.
That means flexible policies with great benefits, discounts for safe drivers, a claims process that takes care of you if something goes wrong and a handy online system to manage your account.
For car insurance, you’re safe in the hands of Aviva.
- 15% off both policies if you insure your car and home with Aviva. We’ll even throw in free travel insurance1
- 10% off the cost of a second car in your household with Aviva Multicar discount2.
Breakdown Rescue Cover
- Breakdowns happen and we’re here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if it happens to you.
Driving other cars
- Get third party cover to drive other people’s cars if you have a full, current EU or UK driving licence. Some restrictions apply.
Windscreen damage cover
- On all comprehensive policies if you use one of our aligned windscreen repairers.
You get a courtesy car for up to seven days while yours is being fixed by an Aviva Motor Services repairer if you make a claim under your policy.
Safe driver discounts
- Up to 50% off the price of your car insurance when you have earned a full no claims bonus3.
- Up to 27% off if you have no penalty points3.
- You can access your policy documents at any time using MyAviva Car and make changes without any charge. For any changes not available in MyAviva there are no administration fees in the Aviva Call Centre.
Want to buy?
We’ll give you 15% off if you take out your home insurance policy online.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
1 Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.iefor details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
2 Offer available on second and subsequent car policies for new and existing Aviva customers. Vehicles must be owned by members of the same household and registered at the same address.
3 All discounts applied subject to a minimum premium of €280.
Preparing for your driving test
03 May, 2018:
Here at the Aviva Driving School, we understand how nervous you feel in the run-up to your driving test – we’ve all been there and remember what it’s like! One of the best ways to overcome this worried feeling is to be as prepared as possible. Have a look at our tips and advice to get yourself ready for the main event... Read More
6 signs it might be time to change your car
20 April, 2018:
There are many ways to justify changing your car but sometimes it is not simply a choice rather there comes a point when your long-suffering vehicle just can’t be expected to go on... Read More
10 driving habits that are costing you money
20 April, 2018:
Habits may be hard to break but if they are costing you money than it’s time for a rethink... Read More