Unbelievable value and simple website. Highly recommended.
Anne, Waterford. 24th November 2018
Our home insurance comes with great benefits as standard and discounts that will help you to save money. And if something goes wrong you can rest assured that we have a claims process that takes care of you and access to emergency help.
For home insurance, you’re safe in the hands of Aviva.
- 15% off both policies if you insure your car and home with Aviva. We’ll even throw in free travel insurance1!
- A 6% discount if you have at least three years no-claim discount and renew your home insurance with us.
Help in a home emergency
- Giving you access to a 24-hour emergency service.
Alternative accommodation cover
- We’ll cover alternative accommodation up to 15% of the building and contents insured, if an insured event means you can’t stay in your home for a while.
Increased contents cover
- An automatic 10% increase in contents cover for December or for 30 days before and after the wedding of an immediate family member.
Safer home discounts2
- Up to 40% off the price of your home insurance if you have no claims.
14.5% off with an approved alarm and 19.5% if the approved alarm is monitored 24 hours a day.
Want to buy?
We’ll give you 15% off if you take out your home insurance policy online.
Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
1Offer available to new & existing customers who have both Aviva car & home insurance. Acceptance criteria, terms & conditions apply. (see www.aviva.ie for details) Offer subject to minimum premium of €280 for car & €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only). Free one year travel insurance is arranged by Aviva Direct Ireland Limited and underwritten by Chubb European Group SE.
2All discounts applied subject to a minimum premium of €230 for home (€115 for Contents or Buildings only).
Parents’ internet safety guide
22 May, 2018:
It’s important to help your children understand how to use the internet with respect, and also with an awareness of safety issues. We spoke to the team behind Easy Parenting magazine and eumom.ie about why it’s important to promote internet safety with our children, and how to approach it... Read More
Exam Survival Tips
22 May, 2018:
With Leaving and Junior Cert exam season almost upon us, it’s important we try our best to keep our teenagers calm and their mental health protected. We’ve all been there and know how easy it was to let the stress get the better of us! Nothing is more important than the health and happiness of our children, so we’ve put together some stress management tips that can help during exam time... Read More
Revamping your living room
22 May, 2018:
Summer is just around the corner, and with it comes the perfect time to declutter and spruce up your home to embrace those long and beautifully bright days! Take a look at some of these tricks and ideas to renovate our living rooms without breaking the bank... Read More