- 2 heaped tbsp ground coffee
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 25-30ml cream
- Place two heaped tablespoons of ground coffee in a French press and pour over the boiling water. Give the coffee a stir and leave it to brew for one minute before plunging.
- Plunge the coffee and allow it to cool completely.
- Place the ice into a tall glass. Pour the cold coffee over the ice. Stir in the vanilla syrup.
- Pour in the cream – depending on how strong or weak you like your coffee you can add as much cream as you like. Serve immediately.
Per Serving 80kcals, .55g fat (2.2g saturated), 11.8g carbs (10.6g sugars), 0.9g protein, 0g fibre, 0.016g sodium.
Why not create more café comforts at home with our three variations of the perfect pancake mix? We’ve got gluten-free and vegan requirements covered!
Now that your home is also functioning as a café, gym, school and office, be sure to protect it. Buy home insurance online and get 15% off.1 Get your quote today.
We encourage our customers, where possible, to make use of our online options to access any help you need. Home insurance and car insurance can be purchased online. MyAviva is an online self-service portal available to all our existing home and car insurance customers. If you have a query you can reach us via our contact forms here.