Father's Day Gift Guide
We all like to show our dads just how much we love and value them, and Father’s Day is the perfect time to do this. When it comes to gifts, you don’t have to settle for a World’s Best Dad mug or a pair of socks. Check out this list of gift ideas to keep the old man in your life happy. We’ve grouped ideas to suit all pockets. The higher priced items would be ideal if you and a sibling/siblings were banding together to buy a gift between you.
- Personalised whiskey glasses, from sites such as Gifts.ie €12.95
- Cook books such as Jamie Oliver’s The BBQ Book, prices range from €12-€15 for these type of books
- Shaving brush and foam kit, from retailers such as Boots, from €10.99-€14.99
- Post shaving balm and after-care set €9.99-€15
- Monogrammed personalised pyjamas from gifts.ie for around €41.95 for the dads who like their comfort!
- Guinness Storehouse tour and tasting experience from €28 for two people
- Personalised hammer, which you can inscribe with a message for your father, around €21.95 from gifts.ie and others
- Good quality printed ties and pocket squares are available for €25-€40 in retailers such as Debenhams.
- Gifts.ie and many other sites offer hampers full of comfort items such as biscuits, tea, wines, mugs and chocolates. You can send a personalised message with each hamper, priced around €69.95.
- Wireless Speakers available from all good electrical stores from €89.
- Mondello Park boxster driving experience from €129 for the dads into their cars and driving!
- Cross offer a wide range of high quality pens priced from €28 up to €400, with engraving available for many of the pens
When purchasing gifts for the special people in your life, enjoy peace of mind with Home or Contents protection. Call us on 1890 33 22 11 or 01 833 22 or visit here to receive a quote.
Return to Aviva Home Insurance
Back to top